Wednesday, December 19, 2012

the boring day with boring post

Was back to my home again , mum asked me to back.
My super cute dad was addicted to ' pps'  and he watch youth taiwan drama , he is like a kid always .
I was addicted to tetris battle again !! 

Yesterday was a very bad day for me .
Kena by police , Never went to coll foam party event . missed a really nice party i think .Never contact with him for 24 hours !


But January pls be good to me !! :)

 

Throw back to school time , i miss the moment when had a really sampat times !
Sleep , talk  , play , gossip . Like a boss. But now, full of stress . Must take it serious because don't want to waste parents money . Hope everything  will go smoothly !! :) 







i am missing this ass hole, he went back to his hometown . Countdown for 3 weeks and back to coll !

I wondering the end of the world . I wish it wont happen cause i haven start to enjoy my life !
NO !!


Anyway , once again .

Pls support my online boutique

- Dressocloset ! :D