Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas !! ' Eve





This both are for sale IS ONLY RM 23 !! contact - line , Zephyrinemei , whatsapp -0146638815 !
Ready stock , good quality !

Christmas eve day , had been stayed at home until night.
Went to shop at night with jimuis

Girl really love to shopping even thought they own are selling cloths too !! LOL
There are some sales on Pyramid , like Stylix all 70 % discount !! OMG

i bought a skirts and long pants which is light green color that i really love !!
It spend me Rm 85 !!
New is reaching and Chinese New Year Too !!
Excited !!



The Christmas without him is so boring !! no plan . How good if he is beside me !
Fasster come back ! 

Not really know how to style myself, don't know how to make myself prettier and make up basic also don't know !! 


I wish to get this ...

This ....


This ...



this !! 
All i need is money !! ><
For my chinese new year outfit!


Once again , SUPPORT my online boutique , Dressocloset! THANKS