Friday, December 21, 2012

End of the world ?

Seriously , i was worried and scared about the dooms day .
I really scared i lost those people i really care about them , specially him and my family.
This rumor occur really made people caught in troubled , facebook , twitter , instagram all about end of the world .

 We Should Believe It or Not ?

But this rumor made peoples more treasure their life .
They will being good behavior and do what they never do b4 , for example like tell their parents ' i love you?'

The rumor made negative and positive happened .

Besides the rumor , today is Winter Solstice Festival for all Chinese.
Dad woke me up at 10 am , to help my mum cook ' tangyuan ' for pray and eat.



I made this , ' tang yuan ' mix hot milo .
taste not bad . Never try before

Already been staying home 3 days , never spend money  ( good news )
But i don't want y 3 weeks holiday being so boring .
Want to shopping like a boss , but i can't afford it
><
Money really is so important .
But in these 3 days, i saw my parents most lovely image.
My dad busy with ' pps ' after his work ,  always cheat me and said last episode .
 And he show me his 2 fingers and said , left a few more minutes !
Like this.




The most funny part is he was introduced my sister to watch  ‘ 真爱找麻烦 ’ this youth Taiwan drama
He is always like 18 years old kid .


Super in love with this song  !
Do listen it !
:)


Once again , support my online boutique .
selling new stuff - high heels , boy tops !

Dressocloset ! :)